St Mary Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (610) 287-7757
- Saint Mary Parish School, in accordance with the directives of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, is committed to nurturing the gospel message of God's love to families in western Montgomery County.
- The staff and lay faculty incorporate the Good News in an academic, physical, and social environment where actions and interactions model the kindness, tenderness, and fairness of Jesus Christ.
- As He welcomed children, so does Saint Mary School welcome all families who desire a learning atmosphere that fosters love and respect for God and toward each other to become members of our school family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schwenksville Grades: K-8 | 255 students
256 Swamp Pike
Schwenksville, PA 19473
(610) 287-2500 4 K-8
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 21.1 PK-8
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-0150 16.3 NS-9
As someone that has been in the academic field for over twenty years, in various capacities, I am truly astounded by the quality of education that my children receive through St. Mary's. The staff truly care about developing the child as a whole, not just within the academic confines of curriculum. My children continue to grow to their optimum potential, while under the guidance of a nurturing staff and in a caring environment.
- Posted by Parent - mfcli
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?