Vfkh Montessori School
- Valley Forge Kinder House, with schools located in Limerick and Phoenixville, PA, is here to provide a quality educational environment for your child.
- The curriculum offered is the "Montessori Method." We have programs for children ages 2½ years old through Grade 6.
- Our environment nurtures your child to continue to grow at his/her own pace within an individualized learning framework.
- Valley Forge Kinder House Montessori School Besides Language, Math, Geometry, Cultural Studies and Geography, the children also work with activities that develop and strengthen their muscular coordination, motor skills, and concentration, and enhance their sensory awareness.
- The children also have many opportunities to develop their social skills.
- Children leave our Montessori program with strong, fundamental academic skills; and statistics show Montessori children continue to excel through their academic years.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 22.1 PK-8
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-0150 17.6 NS-9
- Ambler Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
260 Forest Ave
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-6150 16.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?