Valley Forge Baptist Academy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy serves 175 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Valley Forge Baptist Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform - )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Todd Comstock|
|Admissions Associate||Anna Richter|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- At least one parent of a student must be a member of Valley Forge Baptist Temple. Inquiries about the church may be made at the church office. They can be reached at 610-948-8100.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ambler Grades: PK-2 | 200 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-2665 15.9 PK-2
- Glenside Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 233-0782 16.1 PK-12
- Collegeville Grades: PK-8 | 530 students
701 Locust Street
Collegeville, PA 19426
(610) 489-9434 2.1 PK-8
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 20.5 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.