Tlc Leadership Academy
Tel: (610) 277-3715
- THE LINCOLN CENTER (TLC) is a non-profit education and social services organization serving students and families in the Greater Philadelphia Area for over 47 years.
- Founded in 1970 and incorporated in 1983, TLC is one of the region`s largest community-based organizations providing alternative education, coaching, and counseling services to public school students and their families.
- Currently, TLC is comprised of fourdivisions: TLC Leadership Academy, School-based Counseling, Community Counseling Center, and Victim Services.
- TLC's Leadership Academy is a PA licensed private academic school (LPAS) serving students in Grades 7-12 in Montgomery County, PA and surrounding areas. At the heart of TLC's Leadership Academy is the trademarked Transformational Education pedagogical model, which is a blended approach to learning that emphasizes both academics and behavioral health.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynedd Valley Grades: 9-12 | 375 students
1345 Sumneytown Pike
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
(215) 646-8815 8.3 9-12
- Langhorne Grades: Inquire with school | 280 students
40 Martin Gross Dr
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215) 750-4320 26.8 Inquire with school
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-12 | 104 students
1196 East Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19138
(215) 866-0200 13.8 NS-12