Tel: (978) 462-8152
Our staff of childcare professional's takes great pride in ensuring you that your child gets the highest quality of education that they deserve.
We like to think of our center as a family and with that each staff member rises above and beyond everyday.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Newburyport KinderCare has been with the community since 1980. This center was built to provide the community with quality care in an open atmosphere. The Newburyport program utilizes an open floor plan to socialize and interact with the teaching staff. Classrooms are not segregated allowing for more conversation among the parents and teachers. We have three large outdoor play areas in which children can explore and grow beyond the classroom. Our program offers flexible schedules and flexible hours as well as providing children with breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Here at KinderCare we take great pride in the care and well being of our children. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- KinderCare Learning Center takes great pride in the safety of those trusted in our care. We provide a very strict rigorous standard for the safety and well-being for your child through daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access. All of our playgrounds provide high-quality playground equipment that is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble. All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing. We have dedicated friendly caregivers who are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct criminal background checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All of our staff and teachers are trained in first aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- MA Vouchers, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Newburyport KinderCare is Sparhawk School (2.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Immaculate Conception School (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newburyport Grades: NS | 107 students
20 Pleasant St
Newburyport, MA 01950
(978) 462-7165 1.2 NS
- Newburyport Grades: PK-K | 40 students
1 Daniel Lucy Way
Newburyport, MA 01950
(978) 462-5649 1.3 PK-K
- Amesbury Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-5354 2.8 PK-12
- West Newbury Grades: PK-K | 97 students
694 Main St Ste 6
West Newbury, MA 01985
(978) 363-2919 3.3 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.