Harbor Schools Family Servies
Tel: (978) 388-3114
- Harbor Schools Family Servies serves 84 students in grades 5-8 and is a member of the Institute for Independent Education.
- The student:teacher of Harbor Schools Family Servies is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amesbury Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-5354 1.1 PK-12
- Acton Grades: 7-12 | 72 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
(978) 266-1991 37.2 7-12
- Lexington Grades: PK-12 | 105 students
453 Concord Ave
Lexington, MA 02421
(781) 862-7323 33.8 PK-12
- Newton Grades: 4-12 | 95 students
575 WASHINGTON STREET
Newton, MA 02458
(781) 641-5992 36.9 4-12
- Rowley Grades: 8-12 | 26 students
20 Bowlery Dr
Rowley, MA 01969
(978) 948-2346 8.4 8-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.