Next Generation Childrens Center
Next Generation Children's Centers provides high quality childcare and early childhood education in support of working families.
Next Generation's committed teachers and staff will fill your child's day with stimulating and memorable activities, creating a foundation for successful future learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 200 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact Director for tuition rates
- Your child's journey to new learning experiences and friendships starts with a nurturing environment in your home and extends to the enriching childcare programs at Next Generation Children's Centers. *We offer care for infants through full-day Kindergarten *Full and part time schedules. *Breakfast, lunch and 3 healthy snacks are provided daily *Professional EEC Teachers *Summer Program *Indoor and outdoor playspace
Endorse Next Generation Childrens Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.