- Our team of Early Childhood Educators strive to provide the highest quality of care for each child entering our program.
- Each child is important to us and our teachers strive to make their first school experience the best one yet! Education is important to us not only for the children but for our teachers.
- All of our teachers hold either a Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree, Head Teachers Certificate or a Child Development Associate Credential.
- KinderCare is dedicated to our team of teachers and we think it's important that are teachers recieve training each year.
- All of teachers participate in professional development days. These days are used to enrich our teachers with new and exciting ideas to bring back to their classrooms. Safety in our classrooms is also important.
- Our teachers are well prepared for emergencies because they are all First Aid & CPR Certified as well as Epi-Pen & Medication Certified.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1
National avg.: 13:1
Welcome to KinderCare of North Haven where everything we do is designed for learning. Our center is open and inviting to all of our families. The teachers and staff are caring, dedicated and knowledgeable about providing a quality environment for the children in their care.
Schedule a tour today to meet the teachers and see why our center is the perfect place for your child.
Kaitlynn Tassie, Center Director
- The safety of your child(ren) is our number one priority. As you
enter our building you will see that the door is secured with a
security keypad. Upon entering the building you will always be
greeted with a friendly face to help you. Our building is fully
gated in and the classroom doors to our outside play areas are
always locked once the children return to the classrooms from
Your child will always be in the hands of a teacher who is both First Aid & CPR Certified. Our teachers are also trained to administer medications.
In all of our classrooms we conduct half hour child name to face attendance which ensures the safety of your child(ren) in our care. Emergency evacation procedures are practiced on a monthly basis to ensure in any every that your child is safe and secure. We hold all of our security features and plans to the higest standard to make sure that your child is fully protected in any situation.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Care 4 Kids and DCF
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North HavenGrades: PK-K | 45 students
76 Maple Avenue
North Haven, CT 06473
HamdenGrades: PK-K | 32 students
3025 Dixwell Ave
Hamden, CT 06518
3025 Dixwell Ave.
Hamden, CT 06518
HamdenGrades: PK | 29 students
1861 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
HamdenGrades: PK-8 | 32 students
14 W Shepard Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514