- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,800
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- North Liberty Christian School was founded by a group of people at our church in 1997 to provide this community with a faith-based education centered on God and the bible. NLCS is operated under our own bylaws established by the school board, and the church. We are fully accredited through the state of Indiana and can accept vouchers through the Choice Schools program. As a private school we are able to offer small class sizes, individualized attention, and the ability to teach material and curriculum to fit the demands of the progressive society, but continue to center our focus on God.North Liberty Christian Schooldoes not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does North Liberty Christian School cost?
North Liberty Christian School's tuition is approximately $3,800 for private students.
When is the application deadline for North Liberty Christian School?
The application deadline for North Liberty Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Liberty Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.