Northside Therapeutic Early Childhood Center
Tel: (212) 426-3461
- Northside Center fosters the healthy development of children and families and seeks to empower them to respond constructively to negative societal factors including racism and deprivation.
- Through comprehensive, high quality mental health and educational services, coupled with research, children and families are aided in developing to their full potential.
- The helping efforts of Northside Center are geared to the many needs of the families that come to us.
- While addressing the emotional, developmental and educational needs of the children and families we serve, Northside strives to develop and enhance the self-esteem and self-respect of all children and families.
- Our vision is to be a change agent in the development of treatment modalities, educational approaches and public policy affecting children and families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: 1-12
252 West 29th Street 3rd Floor. New York, NY 10001
New York, NY 10001
(212) 256-0846 4.1 1-12
- New York Grades: K-12 | 398 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
(212) 722-0610 4.1 K-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.