Notre Dame Catholic High School
- Notre Dame Catholic High School was founded in 1955. Notre Dame Catholic High School is a coeducational diocesan Catholic high school that provides a college preparatory education to students from a wide area of the state.
- Notre Dame prides itself on its Christian family atmosphere that allows the school to provide a caring and supportive learning environment that meets the needs of individual students on a spiritual, intellectual and social level.
- The school serves a student body of diverse cultures, faith traditions and abilities.
- As a school community, the students, faculty and administration embrace and are strengthened by this diversity.
- Through our academic program, we seek to train each student to think independently, read critically and communicate clearly in an ever-changing and technologically complex society.
- Through our spiritual program, we seek to cultivate an appreciation for worship and a commitment to service.
- Through our extracurricular and athletic programs, we seek to develop not only talents and social skills, but also a sense of community and fair play.
- Overall, our mission as a Catholic high school is to provide a comprehensive program, challenging each student to reach his or her God-given potential.
Notre Dame Catholic High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||523 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American Government, AP British Literature, AP Calculus AB, AP French IV, AP Humanities, AP Spanish IV, AP US History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,120|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid in twelve monthly installments.|
|Admissions Director||Gaetano Marra|
|Admissions Associate||Denise Ayala|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Drill Team,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Grades: 9-12 | 826 students
1073 N Benson Rd
Fairfield, CT 06824
(203)254-4200 4.3 9-12