Notre Dame Elementary School
- The Notre Dame Schools are made up of a three and four year old pre-school, Kindergarten through sixth grade elementary and a seven through twelve junior/senior high building.
- Students make the transition from the sixth grade up to the junior high level smoothly after numerous tours of the junior/senior high building and classrooms.
- Students from the eighth grade seemlessly transition into the ninth grade as well.
- No junior high students are in classes with high school students.
- Notre Dame Elementary is a high quality Catholic school committed to building the Kingdom of God.
- Student learning in a nurturing environment of mutual respect is a top priority, challenging each student to produce quality work, to provide service to others, and to become a lifelong learner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants light blue or white shirt or blue plaid jumper)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for an accurate tuition amount. The above amount is just an average.|
|Admissions Director||Patty tennant|
|Admissions Associate||Kristie Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Quiz Bowl|
- People that viewed Notre Dame Elementary School also viewed these schools: Harvest Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Portsmouth Grades: K-12 | 70 students
73 Old Schoolhouse Road
South Portsmouth, KY 41174
(606)932-3007 1.6 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.