Notre Dame Elementary School
- The Notre Dame Schools are made up of a three and four year old pre-school, Kindergarten through sixth grade elementary and a seven through twelve junior/senior high building.
- Students make the transition from the sixth grade up to the junior high level smoothly after numerous tours of the junior/senior high building and classrooms.
- Students from the eighth grade seemlessly transition into the ninth grade as well.
- No junior high students are in classes with high school students.
- Notre Dame Elementary is a high quality Catholic school committed to building the Kingdom of God.
- Student learning in a nurturing environment of mutual respect is a top priority, challenging each student to produce quality work, to provide service to others, and to become a lifelong learner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy blue pants light blue or white shirt or blue plaid jumper)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for an accurate tuition amount. The above amount is just an average.|
|Admissions Director||Patty tennant|
|Admissions Associate||Kristie Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Quiz Bowl|
- People that viewed Notre Dame Elementary School also viewed these schools: Harvest Christian Academy.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.