Notre Dame Jr/Sr High School
- Notre Dame is a Catholic Senior High School located in the Diocese of Scranton, PA. As a Catholic school community we believe that our purpose is to provide a Christian atmosphere conducive to our goal of educating the whole student.
- We believe we must live, model, and teach the gospel values of loving God, neighbor, and self while preparing each student to be an educated, productive member of our American Society.
- We believe that within this Christian atmosphere we must provide our students with the opportunity, encouragement, and guidance to develop in spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical areas so that they may eagerly serve God, church, and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Stroudsburg Grades: PK-6 | 186 students
78 Ridgeway St
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
(570)421-3651 0.8 PK-6
- Stroudsburg Grades: PK-8 | 27 students
2085 W Main St
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
(570)421-5577 7.7 PK-8
- Allentown Grades: 9-12 | 746 students
301 N 4th St
Allentown, PA 18102
(610)437-4601 31.4 9-12
- Bethlehem Grades: 9-12 | 727 students
2133 Madison Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610)866-0791 27.1 9-12
- Cresco Grades: 6-12 | 73 students
Cresco, PA 18326
(570)595-6355 13 6-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.