Oak Trails School
- Oak Trails Schools offers an extensive outdoor environment that creates an outdoor, hands-on science lab.
- Spanish is used extensively in the classroom in addition to formal Spanish lessons at group time.
- We have a small caring community that provides a home schooling environment.
- Children are involved in cooking and care of their environment as well as literacy, math, science, and social studies.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||We have half day, extended day and full day. Rates depend upon program|
|Admissions Director||Nanette Glencer|
- 8 acre outdoor science lab
- children go outside each day
- low student teacher ratio
- organic gardens
- healthy lifestyle
- creating a global community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: K-2 | 28 students
2775 Bedford Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)971-3080 6.2 K-2
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-6 | 127 students
1095 N Zeeb Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734)662-3335 10.9 NS-6
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 8 students
416 S Ashley St
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734)663-8050 7.2 PK-K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.