Our teachers are the heart of our center. Their genuine love of the children in our care and the passion behind the nurturing and education we provide, sets Oakton KinderCare apart from other preschools.
We strive each day to provide the best possible learning and nurturing environment to children, and to ensure a strong partnership with families in order to inspire young minds to become life-long learners.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Oakton KinderCare is your home away from home. Oakton KinderCare prides itself on its family feel between the staff and families. With the understanding that we have your pride and joy all day we are honored that families have picked us.
- Oakton KinderCare places a strong emphasis on the safety and security of the children and staff in the building. The door is locked at all times with a keypad entry.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, discuss on tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Oakton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Oakton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oakton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.