5.00 (1 review)
- Odyssey School is a private, not-for-profit SACS accredited school for bright children with learning differences in 5th through 12 grade.
- Odyssey School is committed to the development of academic excellence and self-acceptance for students with learning and attentional differences.
- We believe all children can be successful in their intellectual, creative and social development.
- Our goal is to help each student discover his or her individual potential for greatness.
- Odyssey School will provide the environment for students with learning differences to build a foundation for lifelong success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Language-based and mild learning differences|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Moore|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Odyssey School's innovative and engaging approach to education helps students with learning disabilities realize their potential and flourish. The three minimum criteria for admission are: Applicant must have a documented learning disability Applicant must have an averagetoaboveaverage intelligence quotient Applicant`s enrollment will not negatively effect the school community and/or the learning experiences of other students. We want to build successful experiences for your child and our school. We appreciate your interest in Odyssey School!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: 1-12 | 246 students
2614A Exposition Blvd
Austin, TX 78703
(512)476-8382 2.7 1-12
- Austin Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
1106 W Dittmar
Austin, TX 78745
(512)444-4835 9.4 8-12
- Austin Grades: PK-8 | 579 students
9400 Neenah Avenue
Austin, TX 78717
(512)246-4455 13 PK-8
- Dripping Springs Grades: 6-12 | 58 students
26450 Ranch Rd 12
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
(512)484-4976 23.4 6-12
- Austin Grades: K-8
3901 Shoal Creek Blvd.
Austin, TX 78750
(512)206-4070 1.6 K-8
Would like more information about the cost . Thank you D Robinson
- Posted by Parent - mydro
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.