5.00 (1 review)
- Odyssey School is a private, not-for-profit SACS accredited school for bright children with learning differences in 5th through 12 grade.
- Odyssey School is committed to the development of academic excellence and self-acceptance for students with learning and attentional differences.
- We believe all children can be successful in their intellectual, creative and social development.
- Our goal is to help each student discover his or her individual potential for greatness.
- Odyssey School will provide the environment for students with learning differences to build a foundation for lifelong success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Language-based and mild learning differences|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Moore|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Odyssey School's innovative and engaging approach to education helps students with learning disabilities realize their potential and flourish. The three minimum criteria for admission are: Applicant must have a documented learning disability Applicant must have an averagetoaboveaverage intelligence quotient Applicant`s enrollment will not negatively effect the school community and/or the learning experiences of other students. We want to build successful experiences for your child and our school. We appreciate your interest in Odyssey School!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
- AustinGrades: 8-12 | 46 students
1106 W Dittmar
Austin, TX 78745
- AustinGrades: 1-12 | 222 students
2614A Exposition Blvd
Austin, TX 78703
- AustinGrades: 9-12 | 336 students
3000 Barton Creek Blvd
Austin, TX 78735
- LeanderGrades: 2-12 | 83 students
17317 FM 1431
Leander, TX 78641
Would like more information about the cost . Thank you D Robinson
- Posted by Parent - mydro
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.