The teachers and staff at the Ontelaunee KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We have staff with varying levels of education. The majority of our staff have been employed by the company for more than ten years.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
We have a very committed staff. Many of our staff members have been employed at our site for more than 10 years.
We are excited to share many learning experiences with the children in our care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Ontelaunee KinderCare. Our program provides a rich, nurturing environment for your child's cognitive, social, emotional, and physical growth. Here, learning is fun, children are respected, and our teachers work in partnership with families to challenge each child. Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Children learn by playing, experimenting, exploring and testing. Children flourish when the process of discovery is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced. This is the philosophy behind our research-based curriculum, which fosters individual growth by providing plenty of opportunities for exploration and child-initiated choice.
- Ontelaunee KinderCare has an appointed Health and Safety Coordinator. The Coordinator and all other staff in the building has CPR and First Aid Certifications. Your child's safety and well-being are a priority. We have a keypad secure entrance. Additionally, our playgrounds are fenced with a locked gate to prevent access of entering or exiting from the playground.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS (also may be referred to as CCA- Child Care Assistance), NACCRRA
Endorse Ontelaunee KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.