Kidspeace Advances Program School
Tel: (610) 929-4670
- The Kids Peace Model of Care is a clear, compelling statement of the Kids Peace beliefs and principles that form the foundation of our care and treatment of children, youth and families.
- It is based on research and practical experience and provides a description to our customers, to the profession and to the community at large of the beliefs and thinking that are the framework, guideline and measurement for all programs and services.
- The Kids Peace mission is to give hope, help and healing to children facing crisis, and we work very hard to accomplish this from more than 60 sites in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
- We serve children at all levels of acuity from our one-of-a-kind Children's Hospital, specialized care for boys with sexual disorders, intensive and therapeutic residential programs, juvenile justice facilities, community programs, schools and foster care offices.
- Our Vision is to be the premier provider of services to help kids facing crisis by offering exemplary programs, operational excellence and leadership that inspires caregivers everywhere.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: K-12 | 152 students
410 S 14th St
Reading, PA 19602
(610) 372-8826 5 K-12
- Reading Grades: PK-8 | 439 students
3125 Kutztown Rd
Reading, PA 19605
(610) 929-4124 1.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.