- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 243 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Optimal Child Development is a non-profit organization licensed by the State of California, providing quality child care for the children ages 2 through 4 years 9 months. Optimal Christian Academy is an accredited private, co-educational facility providing quality education for students K-4th and middle school 5th-8th. Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy are operated by the Board of Directors of Optimal Schools. Optimal Schools admit students of any Race, Color, Nationality or Ethnic Origin. All Rights, Privileges, Programs and Activites are availablle to all students of Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy. Optimal Schools do not discriminate on the basis of Race, Sex, Color, National or Ethnic Origin in the admission of it's Educational Policies, Athletics, Admissions and School Administered Programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Optimal Christian Academy?
Endorse Optimal Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards