Optimal Christian Academy
Tel: (310) 603-0378
- Optimal Child Development is a non-profit organization licensed by the State of California, providing quality child care for the children ages 2 through 4 years 9 months.
- Optimal Christian Academy is an accredited private, co-educational facility providing quality education for students K-4th and middle school 5th-8th.
- Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy are operated by the Board of Directors of Optimal Schools.
- Optimal Schools admit students of any Race, Color, Nationality or Ethnic Origin.
- All Rights, Privileges, Programs and Activites are availablle to all students of Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy.
- Optimal Schools do not discriminate on the basis of Race, Sex, Color, National or Ethnic Origin in the admission of it's Educational Policies, Athletics, Admissions and School Administered Programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Compton Grades: PK-12 | 99 students
403 S Santa Fe Ave
Compton, CA 90221
(310) 537-9083 0.5 PK-12
- Cerritos Grades: NS-12 | 138 students
11330 166th St
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562) 865-2424 6.8 NS-12
- Gardena Grades: K-5 | 113 students
16311 S Western Ave
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 527-0348 5.8 K-5
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-12 | 228 students
846 E El Segundo Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323) 743-8818 3.2 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.