Optimal Christian Academy
- Optimal Child Development is a non-profit organization licensed by the State of California, providing quality child care for the children ages 2 through 4 years 9 months.
- Optimal Christian Academy is an accredited private, co-educational facility providing quality education for students K-4th and middle school 5th-8th.
- Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy are operated by the Board of Directors of Optimal Schools.
- Optimal Schools admit students of any Race, Color, Nationality or Ethnic Origin.
- All Rights, Privileges, Programs and Activites are availablle to all students of Optimal Child Development Center/Christian Academy.
- Optimal Schools do not discriminate on the basis of Race, Sex, Color, National or Ethnic Origin in the admission of it's Educational Policies, Athletics, Admissions and School Administered Programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Compton Grades: PK-12 | 99 students
403 S Santa Fe Ave
Compton, CA 90221
(310)537-9083 0.5 PK-12
- Cerritos Grades: NS-12 | 138 students
11330 166th St
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)865-2424 6.8 NS-12
- Gardena Grades: K-5 | 110 students
16311 S Western Ave
Gardena, CA 90247
(310)527-0348 5.8 K-5
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 228 students
846 E El Segundo Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)743-8818 3.2 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.