Orchard School The
Our mission is to be an accessible place of learning that nurtures a sense of community, respect for individual differences, the land, lifelong learning and a connection between the cultural life of our rural community and that of the world beyond.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 53 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
- Ages 2.5 - 6 throughout the year
- Summer Camps for 2.5- 14 year olds for 6 weeks in the summer
- Leadership training programs for adolescents
Endorse Orchard School The. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.