Our Lady Of Lourdes School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (212) 926-5820
- Our Lady of Lourdes School welcomes students of varied abilities and diverse ethnic backgrounds.
- The administration, faculty, and staff recognize the value of each individual and are committed to each student's spiritual, academic, social, and cultural development.
- As a small Catholic school, we pride ourselves on our close-knit community.
- Everyone is welcome when they step inside our doors. We provide our students with a solid academic curriculum and a safe, structured environment.
- We believe that every student who enters an OLL classroom grows academically and socially.
- Our Lady of Lourdes School has been serving the children of Washington Heights since 1909.
- The school educates students in Pre-K through 8th grades. It combines Catholic values with the most up-to-date teaching strategies and technology applications in order to educate the entire person.
- At Our Lady of Lourdes School, faith and knowledge meet.
- The well-rounded education that we deliver prepares students for their next steps in life.
- Our Lady of Lourdes offers a strong academic curriculum for grades Pre K through 8th.
- Our curriculum is in accordance with the guidelines set by New York State, as well as by the Archdiocese of New York.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
2345 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10035
(212) 348-7380 1.5 PK-12
- New York Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
214 W 142nd St
New York, NY 10030
(212) 368-6666 0.5 PK-8
- New York Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
535 W 121st St
New York, NY 10027
(212) 662-9344 1.1 PK-8
I wanted to make the best decision possible for my daughter, it's a lot of pressure in determining the best academic choice for your child at an early age. I am still understanding how my daughter learns at age 4. I visited the school and walking out of her interview; I knew I had made the best choice for our family. I literally cried with relief knowing that I was doing all I could for her. This school has been wonderful, it's our first year, and I am impressed. The school has great faculty; the parents are involved, and the programming is impressive either at no cost or minimal cost to parents. I would say, visit, learn more, it might be a great fit. It was for us!
- Posted by Parent - Tanguera
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.