Our Lady Of Nazareth Academy
Nazareth Academy strives to embody the philosophy and charism of the foundress of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, Kentucky Catherine Spalding, and her successors in the SCN community.
We provide an environment for serious academic pursuit in a caring and Christian community.
We emphasize the preparation of young women for roles of leadership and service in the church and in the world through our academic program, prayer, and community service.
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 198 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Admission Leadership Committee, Chamber Singers, Concert Choir, Diversity Club, Drama, Environmental Club, H.O.P.E. ( Helping Other People Everywhere) Club, Literary Magazine, Mock Trial, Model UN, Photography Club, Student Council, The Nazorean, Trinity Choir, Yearbook
- Fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Independent with its own Board of Directors
- 20-acre residential campus located 20 minutes north of Boston
- More than 35 communities represented
- Year after year, 98% of our graduates go on to colleges and universities.
Endorse Our Lady Of Nazareth Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.