- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School enables students to celebrate their God-given talents by serving others in the Spirit of Christ and growing into lifelong learners.Our Lady of Perpetual Help, rich with 85 years of Catholic heritage and service, continues to offer affordable and comprehensive programs for Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle School students (Pre-Kindergarten (3 and 4 year old) through the 8th grade). Our families continue to choose Our Lady of Perpetual Help School for our high academic standards, commitment to Catholic values, co-curricular enrichment programs, and our extended day program.
- We incorporate weekly enrichment programs which include Art, Music (instrumental and choral), Research and Analysis Skills, 21st Century Skills, Spanish, and Physical Education.
- In addition, we offer our middle school students electives each trimester such as Culinary Arts, Biology, STEM, Photography, Newspaper, Yearbook, Creative Writing, or Visual Arts.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Language Arts, Music|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- OLPH incoorporates weekly enrichment programs which include Art, Music (instrumental and choral), Research and Analysis Skills, 21st Century Skills, Spanish, and Physical Education. In addition, we offer our middle school students electives each trimester such as Culinary Arts, Biology, STEM, Photography, Newspaper, Yearbook, Creative Writing and Visual Arts. Our dedicated faculty is committed to challenging every student to become global citizens who understand the need to serve others in the 21st century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MedfordGrades: PK-8 | 436 students
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
Cherry HillGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
402 North Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
MoorestownGrades: K-9 | 459 students
23 W Prospect Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
CinnaminsonGrades: PK-8 | 323 students
2500 Branch Pike
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
I was a 1959 graduate of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School. My older brother and younger sister also attended this great school from 1st through 8th grades. My own three children attended OLPH, as did my sister's only child. Our experiences have all been positive and I would and have recommended this amazing school to any and all people willing to listen. The education is top notch and has proven to be an asset to all of us and our children. I can remember everyone of my teachers (all Sisters of St. Joseph, except for 7th grade when I had my first lay-teacher, Miss Walters). These amazing nuns were all incredibly intelligent and knew how to convey their knowledge in such a way that I can still remember a few of their lessons as if they had just been given to me this morning. Thank you to all the nuns and lay-teachers of OLPH, both past and present, and God bless you, one and all.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bklam
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.