Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (856) 779-7526
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School enables students to celebrate their God-given talents by serving others in the Spirit of Christ and growing into lifelong learners.Our Lady of Perpetual Help, rich with 85 years of Catholic heritage and service, continues to offer affordable and comprehensive programs for Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle School students (Pre-Kindergarten (3 and 4 year old) through the 8th grade). Our families continue to choose Our Lady of Perpetual Help School for our high academic standards, commitment to Catholic values, co-curricular enrichment programs, and our extended day program.
- We incorporate weekly enrichment programs which include Art, Music (instrumental and choral), Research and Analysis Skills, 21st Century Skills, Spanish, and Physical Education.
- In addition, we offer our middle school students electives each trimester such as Culinary Arts, Biology, STEM, Photography, Newspaper, Yearbook, Creative Writing, or Visual Arts.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Language Arts, Music|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- OLPH incoorporates weekly enrichment programs which include Art, Music (instrumental and choral), Research and Analysis Skills, 21st Century Skills, Spanish, and Physical Education. In addition, we offer our middle school students electives each trimester such as Culinary Arts, Biology, STEM, Photography, Newspaper, Yearbook, Creative Writing and Visual Arts. Our dedicated faculty is committed to challenging every student to become global citizens who understand the need to serve others in the 21st century.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddonfield Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856) 429-2084 4.2 PK-8
- Marlton Grades: K-8 | 418 students
101 Evans Rd
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856) 983-0774 7.3 K-8
- Medford Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
(609) 654-2546 9.8 PK-8
I was a 1959 graduate of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School. My older brother and younger sister also attended this great school from 1st through 8th grades. My own three children attended OLPH, as did my sister's only child. Our experiences have all been positive and I would and have recommended this amazing school to any and all people willing to listen. The education is top notch and has proven to be an asset to all of us and our children. I can remember everyone of my teachers (all Sisters of St. Joseph, except for 7th grade when I had my first lay-teacher, Miss Walters). These amazing nuns were all incredibly intelligent and knew how to convey their knowledge in such a way that I can still remember a few of their lessons as if they had just been given to me this morning. Thank you to all the nuns and lay-teachers of OLPH, both past and present, and God bless you, one and all.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - bklam