Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School is a culturally diverse parish faith community serving grades K-8 in Union City and the surrounding area since 1967.
- The dedicated administration, teachers and staff are committed to providing a quality academic education rooted in the principles of the Catholic Church.
- We collaborate with parents, the primary educators, to instill Gospel values.
- Therefore, we prepare our students to become spiritually aware, socially conscious and life-long learners who will respond to Jesus' call to service.
- Our Lady of the Rosary parish school is committed to a Catholic-Christian education with the belief that God is the focal point of our lives.
- Our school teaches students to respect each person as an individual, and to be a responsible member of the community.
- We provide educational opportunities for students with diverse academic abilities, and we are dedicated to work with their parents who are the primary educators.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: K-8 | 275 students
790 Calhoun St
Hayward, CA 94544
(510) 538-5885 3.2 K-8
- Union City Grades: K-12 | 32 students
33615 9th St.
Union City, CA 94587
(510) 429-8808 0.4 K-12
- Fremont Grades: NS-12 | 685 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 744-2241 3.7 NS-12
- Fremont Grades: K-8 | 314 students
3930 Parish Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 793-3553 3.5 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.