Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School is a culturally diverse parish faith community serving grades K-8 in Union City and the surrounding area since 1967.
- The dedicated administration, teachers and staff are committed to providing a quality academic education rooted in the principles of the Catholic Church.
- We collaborate with parents, the primary educators, to instill Gospel values.
- Therefore, we prepare our students to become spiritually aware, socially conscious and life-long learners who will respond to Jesus' call to service.
- Our Lady of the Rosary parish school is committed to a Catholic-Christian education with the belief that God is the focal point of our lives.
- Our school teaches students to respect each person as an individual, and to be a responsible member of the community.
- We provide educational opportunities for students with diverse academic abilities, and we are dedicated to work with their parents who are the primary educators.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: K-8 | 275 students
790 Calhoun St
Hayward, CA 94544
(510)538-5885 3.2 K-8
- Union City Grades: K-12 | 32 students
33615 9th St.
Union City, CA 94587
(510)429-8808 0.4 K-12
- Fremont Grades: NS-12 | 685 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)744-2241 3.7 NS-12
- Fremont Grades: K-8 | 314 students
3930 Parish Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)793-3553 3.5 K-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.