Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School is a culturally diverse parish faith community serving grades K-8 in Union City and the surrounding area since 1967.
- The dedicated administration, teachers and staff are committed to providing a quality academic education rooted in the principles of the Catholic Church.
- We collaborate with parents, the primary educators, to instill Gospel values.
- Therefore, we prepare our students to become spiritually aware, socially conscious and life-long learners who will respond to Jesus' call to service.
- Our Lady of the Rosary parish school is committed to a Catholic-Christian education with the belief that God is the focal point of our lives.
- Our school teaches students to respect each person as an individual, and to be a responsible member of the community.
- We provide educational opportunities for students with diverse academic abilities, and we are dedicated to work with their parents who are the primary educators.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: K-8 | 275 students
790 Calhoun St
Hayward, CA 94544
(510)538-5885 3.2 K-8
- Union City Grades: K-12 | 32 students
33615 9th St.
Union City, CA 94587
(510)429-8808 0.4 K-12
- Fremont Grades: NS-12 | 685 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)744-2241 3.7 NS-12
- Fremont Grades: K-8 | 314 students
3930 Parish Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)793-3553 3.5 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.