Holy Angels Elementary School
- Holy Angels School offers a complete educational package that includes programming to help working parents ensure that their child is safe and cared for beyond the normal school hours.
- We offer many options for preschool age families, all day kindergarten, and instruction for children in both the elementary and middle school grades (1st grade through 8th grade).
- We also provide parents with the convenient option of after-school care and early drop-off.
- The after-school care can be arranged week by week, giving parents the flexibility they need to better juggle their busy schedules.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The Church of the Holy Angels provides a tuition subsidy for parishioners who send their children to Holy Angels School, so the rates for parishioners and non-parishioners differ in some areas.|
|Admissions Director||Emily Saunders|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Jr. St. Vincent DePaul, Junior Optimists, Knitting Club, National Science Olympiad, Newspaper, Power of the Pen, Scouting|
- Collaboration with University of Dayton and Chaminade Julienne High School
- Spanish Language Instruction
- Strong Academics and Consistently High Standardized Test Scores
- Emphasis on values
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
2268 S Smithville Rd
Dayton, OH 45420
(937) 253-8851 2.2 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-6 | 37 students
175 East Franklin Street
Dayton, OH 45459
(937) 435-5392 7.8 PK-6
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 252-5400 3.8 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 215 students
40 Notre Dame Ave
Dayton, OH 45404
(937) 222-7231 2.6 K-8
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 209 students
1824 Saint Charles Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
(937) 253-6251 1.6 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.