- Holy Angels School offers a complete educational package that includes programming to help working parents ensure that their child is safe and cared for beyond the normal school hours.
- We offer many options for preschool age families, all day kindergarten, and instruction for children in both the elementary and middle school grades (1st grade through 8th grade).
- We also provide parents with the convenient option of after-school care and early drop-off.
- The after-school care can be arranged week by week, giving parents the flexibility they need to better juggle their busy schedules.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||The Church of the Holy Angels provides a tuition subsidy for parishioners who send their children to Holy Angels School, so the rates for parishioners and non-parishioners differ in some areas.|
|Admissions Director||Emily Saunders|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Jr. St. Vincent DePaul, Junior Optimists, Knitting Club, National Science Olympiad, Newspaper, Power of the Pen, Scouting Knitting Club, Newspaper, Scouting, Jr. St. Vincent DePaul,
National Science Olympiad,
Power of the Pen,
- Collaboration with University of Dayton and Chaminade Julienne High School
- Spanish Language Instruction
- Strong Academics and Consistently High Standardized Test Scores
- Emphasis on values
Profile last updated: 10/04/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DaytonGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
2268 S Smithville Rd
Dayton, OH 45420
DaytonGrades: PK-12 | 509 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
DaytonGrades: KG-8 | 209 students
40 Notre Dame Ave
Dayton, OH 45404
DaytonGrades: PK-6 | 112 students
720 Burkhardt Avenue
Dayton, OH 45403
DaytonGrades: K-8 | 238 students
1824 Saint Charles Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.