Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Parish are committed to challenging our students to grow in faith, Christian service, and academic excellence within a caring Christian environment.
- Our programs of instruction are based on the basic Roman Catholic beliefs and Christian values of respect for self and others and a love of God.
- We recognize that we live in a new media and information age and are preparing our students to effectively and morally communicate with others.
- We integrate faith, technology, and culture in all of our academic and extracurricular programs.
- With discipline, parental support and involvement, and a caring small school atmosphere, our students are able to develop to their fullest potential.
- We enhance both the spiritual and intellectual growth of our students and encourage development and achievement in accordance with their needs and abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 341 students
2001 Woodman Dr
Dayton, OH 45420
(937) 254-5411 4.7 K-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 361 students
223 L Street
Dayton, OH 45409
(937) 229-5959 2.6 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 355 students
104 W Dorothy Ln
Dayton, OH 45429
(937) 293-9452 5 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 209 students
1824 Saint Charles Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
(937) 253-6251 2.1 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.