Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Parish are committed to challenging our students to grow in faith, Christian service, and academic excellence within a caring Christian environment.
- Our programs of instruction are based on the basic Roman Catholic beliefs and Christian values of respect for self and others and a love of God.
- We recognize that we live in a new media and information age and are preparing our students to effectively and morally communicate with others.
- We integrate faith, technology, and culture in all of our academic and extracurricular programs.
- With discipline, parental support and involvement, and a caring small school atmosphere, our students are able to develop to their fullest potential.
- We enhance both the spiritual and intellectual growth of our students and encourage development and achievement in accordance with their needs and abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 374 students
2001 Woodman Dr
Dayton, OH 45420
(937)254-5411 4.7 K-8
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 333 students
223 L Street
Dayton, OH 45409
(937)229-5959 2.6 K-8
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 368 students
104 W Dorothy Ln
Dayton, OH 45429
(937)293-9452 5 K-8
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 193 students
1824 Saint Charles Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
(937)253-6251 2.1 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.