- Our Lady of the Rosary Parish are committed to challenging our students to grow in faith, Christian service, and academic excellence within a caring Christian environment.
- Our programs of instruction are based on the basic Roman Catholic beliefs and Christian values of respect for self and others and a love of God.
- We recognize that we live in a new media and information age and are preparing our students to effectively and morally communicate with others.
- We integrate faith, technology, and culture in all of our academic and extracurricular programs.
- With discipline, parental support and involvement, and a caring small school atmosphere, our students are able to develop to their fullest potential.
- We enhance both the spiritual and intellectual growth of our students and encourage development and achievement in accordance with their needs and abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DaytonGrades: KG-8 | 318 students
5086 Burkhardt Rd
Dayton, OH 45431
DaytonGrades: PK-8 | 378 students
223 L Street
Dayton, OH 45409
DaytonGrades: K-9 | 492 students
104 W Dorothy Ln
Dayton, OH 45429
DaytonGrades: K-8 | 238 students
1824 Saint Charles Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
KetteringGrades: NS-8 | 449 students
4600 Ackerman Blvd
Kettering, OH 45429
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.