Our Lady Of The Rosary School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Parish are committed to challenging our students to grow in faith, Christian service, and academic excellence within a caring Christian environment.
- Our programs of instruction are based on the basic Roman Catholic beliefs and Christian values of respect for self and others and a love of God.
- We recognize that we live in a new media and information age and are preparing our students to effectively and morally communicate with others.
- We integrate faith, technology, and culture in all of our academic and extracurricular programs.
- With discipline, parental support and involvement, and a caring small school atmosphere, our students are able to develop to their fullest potential.
- We enhance both the spiritual and intellectual growth of our students and encourage development and achievement in accordance with their needs and abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DaytonGrades: KG-8 | 318 students
5086 Burkhardt Rd
Dayton, OH 45431
- DaytonGrades: KG-8 | 386 students
2001 Woodman Dr
Dayton, OH 45420
- DaytonGrades: PK-8 | 378 students
223 L Street
Dayton, OH 45409
- DaytonGrades: K-9 | 492 students
104 W Dorothy Ln
Dayton, OH 45429
- DaytonGrades: K-8 | 238 students
1824 Saint Charles Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.