Our Ladys School
- Our Lady's School is the oldest Catholic elementary school in the Diocese of San Diego.
- It was founded in 1912 and is a merged school between the parishes of Our Lady of Angels and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- We are located in the downtown areas of Sherman Heights, Logan Heights, and Golden Hills.
- We have had a long-standing commitment to providing a quality Catholic education to our communities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Father Mike Lee, S.J., Ed.D|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet Folklorico, Computer Lab, Extended Care Program, Student Council, Tutoring, Violin Classes|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-K | 134 students
2111 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 295-1915 1.1 PK-K
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 2635 students
6926 FEDERAL BLVD, LEMON GROVE
San Diego, CA 92102
(877) 655-7452 1.2 9-12
- San Diego Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
525 Hawthorn St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 298-2990 1.4 1-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.