Our Ladys School
- Our Lady's School is the oldest Catholic elementary school in the Diocese of San Diego.
- It was founded in 1912 and is a merged school between the parishes of Our Lady of Angels and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- We are located in the downtown areas of Sherman Heights, Logan Heights, and Golden Hills.
- We have had a long-standing commitment to providing a quality Catholic education to our communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Noel Bishop|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet Folklorico, Computer Lab, Extended Care Program, Student Council, Tutoring, Violin Classes Computer Lab, Tutoring, Violin Classes, Ballet Folklorico,|
Extended Care Program,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: NS-K | 107 students
2111 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
320 Date St
San Diego, CA 92101
- San DiegoGrades: 9-12 | 731 students
3266 Nutmeg St
San Diego, CA 92104
- San DiegoGrades: K-9 | 212 students
1228 S 38th St
San Diego, CA 92113
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
3014 Capps Street
San Diego, CA 92104
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.