Our Ladys School
- Our Lady's School is the oldest Catholic elementary school in the Diocese of San Diego.
- It was founded in 1912 and is a merged school between the parishes of Our Lady of Angels and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- We are located in the downtown areas of Sherman Heights, Logan Heights, and Golden Hills.
- We have had a long-standing commitment to providing a quality Catholic education to our communities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Father Mike Lee, S.J., Ed.D|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet Folklorico, Computer Lab, Extended Care Program, Student Council, Tutoring, Violin Classes|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-K | 134 students
2111 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 295-1915 1.1 PK-K
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 2635 students
3295 Market St
San Diego, CA 92102
(877) 655-7452 1.2 9-12
- San Diego Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
525 Hawthorn St
San Diego, CA 92101 1.4 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.