Our Ladys School
- Our Lady's School is the oldest Catholic elementary school in the Diocese of San Diego.
- It was founded in 1912 and is a merged school between the parishes of Our Lady of Angels and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- We are located in the downtown areas of Sherman Heights, Logan Heights, and Golden Hills.
- We have had a long-standing commitment to providing a quality Catholic education to our communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Noel Bishop|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet Folklorico, Computer Lab, Extended Care Program, Student Council, Tutoring, Violin Classes|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: NS-K | 107 students
2111 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)295-1915 1.1 NS-K
- San Diego Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
525 Hawthorn St
San Diego, CA 92101 1.4 1-12
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
3014 Capps Street
San Diego, CA 92104
(619)297-1314 2.3 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.