Our Ladys School
- Our Lady's School is the oldest Catholic elementary school in the Diocese of San Diego.
- It was founded in 1912 and is a merged school between the parishes of Our Lady of Angels and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- We are located in the downtown areas of Sherman Heights, Logan Heights, and Golden Hills.
- We have had a long-standing commitment to providing a quality Catholic education to our communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Noel Bishop|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet Folklorico, Computer Lab, Extended Care Program, Student Council, Tutoring, Violin Classes|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: NS-K | 107 students
2111 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)295-1915 1.1 NS-K
- San Diego Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
525 Hawthorn St
San Diego, CA 92101 1.4 1-12
- San Diego Grades: K-9 | 212 students
1228 S 38th St
San Diego, CA 92113
(619)264-3154 2.2 K-9
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.