Oxford Hills Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (207) 743-5970
- Oxford Hills Christian Academy is a non-denominational, independent K-12 Christian school in the Oxford Hills area of western Maine.
- Oxford Hills Christian Academy prepares students to pursue God’s calling by providing them a high quality Kindergarten – 12th grade education, in an environment where a biblical worldview is modeled and instilled.
- Following God’s directive as a Christian school, Oxford Hills Christian Academy will produce graduates with a biblical worldview evidenced by purposeful, Christ-centered living.
- These graduates will be prepared to pursue God’s calling through college, careers, or other vocations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hebron Grades: 6-12 | 262 students
339 Paris Rd
Hebron, ME 04238
(207) 966-5225 7 6-12
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 24 students
476 Summit St
Portland, ME 04103
(207) 797-0257 36.5 PK-12
- North Hollywood Grades: K-8 | 324 students
4832 Tujunga Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 508-4542 2616.3 K-8
My wife and I can't say enough about this institution. The staff and student or always joyful, caring and respectful. We now have three children receiving a high quality education from OHCA.
- Posted by Parent - rlsma
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.