- Forestdale Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Woodstock Seventh-day Adventist Church in connection with the Northern New England Conference Office of Education.
- Christian education is Christ centered; a likeness to Christ in character is the aim of Forestdale Seventh-day Adventist education.
- It is the endeavor of Forestdale School to provide the setting, the inducement, and the opportunity for the individual conversion-growth experience.
- It is the purpose of the school to assist the home and the church, stressing intellectual, physical and character development which can culminate in service to God and man.
- It is the purpose of the school to teach obedience to its principles.
- An atmosphere is provided in which the students may become acquainted with Jesus as the Christ.
- No religious test is required of any student upon entering.
- It is expected that all who present themselves for enrollment assert their respect and honor for the religious principles on which the school is founded.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HebronGrades: 6-12 | 262 students
PO Box 309
Hebron, ME 04238
South ParisGrades: K-12 | 43 students
10 E Main St
South Paris, ME 04281
NorwayGrades: K-6 | 21 students
Po Box 2037
Norway, ME 04268
DixfieldGrades: KG-6 | 6 students
Po Box 605
Dixfield, ME 04224
RumfordGrades: PK-7 | 64 students
115 Maine Ave
Rumford, ME 04276
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.