The Wesley School
- The Wesley School develops citizens and students by including community service and character development with its strong academic program.
- The enriched curriculum provides opportunities in the visual and performing arts, technology, athletics, and foreign language.
- Wesley is known for its small, inviting and friendly atmosphere that embraces family involvement.
- Students are well prepared for the area's best high schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform of navy or khaki pants for boys and girls, plaid or khaki skirts for girls, polo shirt, sweatshirt,)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 20 / Apr. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,440|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition in the middle school averages about $3000 more to cover the cost of multi-day retreats, textbooks, and a greater selection of electives.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$11,900|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Verena Denove|
|Admissions Associate||Lindsey Drasin|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
and digital music grade 4-6, as well as choral music grades K-8, Visual and performing arts
- The Wesley School is an amazing place for children to learn and grow. The academic program is engaging and enriching and keeps learning interesting and enjoyable. The unparalleled sense of community that you feel when you visit campus is a result of committed faculty and parents working together to create a welcoming environment. We invite you to join us for an upcoming open house!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 6.3 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.