Pacifica Montessori School
- Pacifica Montessori School, established in 1982, provides a happy, peaceful learning environment for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary aged children.
- We are proud to have always served a diverse population of families; we feel that an excellent Montessori education should be open to more than the wealthiest.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Stephen Call|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Culver City Grades: PK-8 | 425 students
8509 Higuera Street
Culver City, CA 90232
(310)815-0411 3 PK-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 22.7 PK-K
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.