Parkway Childrens School
Tel: (602) 266-5059
- Parkway Children’s School Of Excellence is a Christian school dedicated to providing quality care and education for children, of ages six weeks through kindergarten.
- The staff is focused on meeting the needs of children during these formative years.
- We feel children are one’s greatest asset and a Christian education is an important investment for any parent or guardian to make in their child’s life.
- We are an outreach ministry of Parkway Church and are dedicated to providing the best possible school for your child.
- Parkway is interdenominational in its acceptance of students and staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies depending on age of child|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Computer Class, Dance Class, Jump Bunch
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS | 21 students
1973 E Maryland Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602) 248-3881 0.3 NS
- Phoenix Grades: PK-4 | 140 students
6202 N 12th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602) 265-7885 0.7 PK-4
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
715 East Sierra Vista Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602) 324-3406 1.1 9-12
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
727 E Glendale Ave Ste 2b
Phoenix, AZ 85020
(602) 266-1213 1.2 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?