Parkway Childrens School
- Parkway Children’s School Of Excellence is a Christian school dedicated to providing quality care and education for children, of ages six weeks through kindergarten.
- The staff is focused on meeting the needs of children during these formative years.
- We feel children are one’s greatest asset and a Christian education is an important investment for any parent or guardian to make in their child’s life.
- We are an outreach ministry of Parkway Church and are dedicated to providing the best possible school for your child.
- Parkway is interdenominational in its acceptance of students and staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies depending on age of child|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Computer Class, Dance Class, Jump Bunch
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-4 | 31 students
1973 E Maryland Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602)248-3881 0.3 NS-4
- Phoenix Grades: PK-4 | 140 students
6202 N 12th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)265-7885 0.7 PK-4
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 36 students
6516 N 7th St # 105
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)324-3406 1.2 9-12
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
727 E Glendale Ave Ste 2b
Phoenix, AZ 85020 1.2 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.