Parkway Childrens School
- Parkway Children’s School Of Excellence is a Christian school dedicated to providing quality care and education for children, of ages six weeks through kindergarten.
- The staff is focused on meeting the needs of children during these formative years.
- We feel children are one’s greatest asset and a Christian education is an important investment for any parent or guardian to make in their child’s life.
- We are an outreach ministry of Parkway Church and are dedicated to providing the best possible school for your child.
- Parkway is interdenominational in its acceptance of students and staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies depending on age of child|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Computer Class, Dance Class, Jump Bunch
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-4 | 31 students
1973 E Maryland Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85016
(602)248-3881 0.3 NS-4
- Phoenix Grades: PK-4 | 140 students
6202 N 12th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)265-7885 0.7 PK-4
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 36 students
6516 N 7th St # 105
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602)324-3406 1.2 9-12
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
727 E Glendale Ave Ste 2b
Phoenix, AZ 85020 1.2 9-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.