- We know how important it is for you to feel really good about the childcare you choose for your child; To know they are in a safe, clean and stimulating environment; To be assured they are getting the best nurturing and attention available.
- We know because that's what we want for our children.
- Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- Our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
- Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
- Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- Remember we are a place where children are encouraged to build up independence, try without fear of failing and develop a lifelong love of learning.
- We are a place that is designed to prepare your child for the future and to succeed!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Parliament KinderCare in San Antonio, helping families in the Blanco and West Avenue neighborhoods for over 30 years.
Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. Every center is held to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. Together with our strict parent/guardian ID procedures, rest assured your child is safe with us. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. You child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a security feature entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests and emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDS, Seamless, NACCRRA, DARS
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 490 students
770 W Ramsey Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
- San AntonioGrades: K-1 | 84 students
231 E North Loop Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
- San AntonioGrades: NS-12 | 450 students
2216 NW Military Hwy
San Antonio, TX 78213
- San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 524 students
6900 West Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78213
- San AntonioGrades: K-8 | 108 students
12500 Nw Military Hwy Ste 150
San Antonio, TX 78231
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.