Pasadena Child Care and Homework Center
Pasadena Child Care and Homework Center provides developmentally-appropriate programs for children on a full-time or part-time basis for infants to 15.
This center caters to infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to develop the skills necessary for school readiness.
The Center also caters to elementary through middle school children via the Homework Center, which offers a high quality, state-of-the-art high tech, after-school program helping children achieve better grades in school.
During the summer months, the Center's summer camp offers a combination of academic and recreational activities for children.
Pasadena Child Care & Homework Center is a licensed facility with a capacity of 100 children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 95 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies by age
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Foreign Language, Jump Bunch, Yoga
- OUR PROMISE Our Center uses one of the best curriculums in the industry - Saxon programs focus on the foundational skills that students need for a lifetime of learning. Our preschool children are prepared for school readiness: the healthy physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child. School readiness skill include listening, observation, paying attention, following directions, small and large motor development, positive self-esteem, language development, imagination and creativity, problem solving, self help, social, reading and writing readiness. Our Center guarantees a higher level of personal care and individualized attention needed to put parents at ease. Children are in a safe, clean, supportive, and stimulating environment daily. The Center provides supervised homework for School age children. Summer programs are fun and intellectually stimulating. The Center provides caring, nurturing, qualified teachers. Technology Center and School bus available. All meals included. Hours are from 6:30 am - 6:30 pm.
Endorse Pasadena Child Care and Homework Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.