Pasadena Child Care and Homework Center
Tel: (410) 360-3580
Pasadena Child Care and Homework Center provides developmentally-appropriate programs for children on a full-time or part-time basis for infants to 15.
This center caters to infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to develop the skills necessary for school readiness.
The Center also caters to elementary through middle school children via the Homework Center, which offers a high quality, state-of-the-art high tech, after-school program helping children achieve better grades in school.
During the summer months, the Center's summer camp offers a combination of academic and recreational activities for children.
Pasadena Child Care & Homework Center is a licensed facility with a capacity of 100 children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by age|
|Admissions Director||Danielle Lofland|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Foreign Language, Jump Bunch, Yoga|
- OUR PROMISE Our Center uses one of the best curriculums in the industry - Saxon programs focus on the foundational skills that students need for a lifetime of learning. Our preschool children are prepared for school readiness: the healthy physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child. School readiness skill include listening, observation, paying attention, following directions, small and large motor development, positive self-esteem, language development, imagination and creativity, problem solving, self help, social, reading and writing readiness. Our Center guarantees a higher level of personal care and individualized attention needed to put parents at ease. Children are in a safe, clean, supportive, and stimulating environment daily. The Center provides supervised homework for School age children. Summer programs are fun and intellectually stimulating. The Center provides caring, nurturing, qualified teachers. Technology Center and School bus available. All meals included. Hours are from 6:30 am - 6:30 pm.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-K | 146 students
8680 Fort Smallwood Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410) 255-9250 1 PK-K
- Pasadena Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
8513 Saint Jane Dr
Pasadena, MD 21122
(410) 255-4750 2.1 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 60 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 532-5399 16.2 NS-K
- Baltimore Grades: PK-K | 36 students
5401 Frankford Ave
Baltimore, MD 21205
(410) 488-5653 11.9 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.