Patti-cake Daycare Center
- Patti-cake Day Care Center provides quality staff and equipment along with a safe environment where children can be happy, healthy and educated, inclusive of ages 2 years 9 months to 7 years old.
- The care and education of developing pre-school/kindergarten children is a common goal between Patti-Cake Day Care Center and our children's parents.
- This forms the bridge between the home and school/center. Involvement and cooperation of all concerned in this program is greatly emphasized.
- Young children coming to our center are in a formative stages therefore impressions they receive are vivid and tend to be lasting ones.
- The condition of our facility along with the experiences and staff provided to them are vitally important.
- Therefore, Patti-Cake's Curriculum for today's children must reflect the world of today helping children in the future.
- The program at Patti-Cake will be to foster the needs of a child's growth and development intellectually, emotionally socially and physically by projecting several different types of curriculum models and applying the best motivating aspect of each to them achieve a specific goal, with hands on experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: NS-8 | 241 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
(607) 389-2448 1.2 NS-8
- Malden Grades: PK-8 | 391 students
30 Irving St
Malden, MA 02148
(781) 324-6584 1.7 PK-8
- Medford Grades: PK-2 | 60 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
(617) 627-2424 3.9 PK-2
- Melrose Grades: PK-K | 37 students
106 Main St
Melrose, MA 02176
(781) 665-8522 2.6 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.