Patti-cake Daycare Center
- Patti-cake Day Care Center provides quality staff and equipment along with a safe environment where children can be happy, healthy and educated, inclusive of ages 2 years 9 months to 7 years old.
- The care and education of developing pre-school/kindergarten children is a common goal between Patti-Cake Day Care Center and our children's parents.
- This forms the bridge between the home and school/center. Involvement and cooperation of all concerned in this program is greatly emphasized.
- Young children coming to our center are in a formative stages therefore impressions they receive are vivid and tend to be lasting ones.
- The condition of our facility along with the experiences and staff provided to them are vitally important.
- Therefore, Patti-Cake's Curriculum for today's children must reflect the world of today helping children in the future.
- The program at Patti-Cake will be to foster the needs of a child's growth and development intellectually, emotionally socially and physically by projecting several different types of curriculum models and applying the best motivating aspect of each to them achieve a specific goal, with hands on experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MedfordGrades: PK-2 | 80 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
- MelroseGrades: PK-K | 37 students
106 Main St
Melrose, MA 02176
- MaldenGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
30 Irving St
Malden, MA 02148
- EverettGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
- MedfordGrades: PK-8 | 483 students
132 High St
Medford, MA 02155
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.