Payson Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Payson Christian School serves 112 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Payson Christian School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camp Verde Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
903 Finnie Flat Rd
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
(928)567-0415 34.6 PK-8
- Rimrock Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
8800 East Ranch Campus Road
Rimrock, AZ 86335
(626)799-5010 39.1 9-12
- Carefree Grades: K | 39 students
36811 N Pima Rd
Carefree, AZ 85377
(480)488-2229 45 K
- Cave Creek Grades: K | 10 students
38246 N Hazelwood Cir
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)595-5437 45.9 K
Payson Christian has state-of-the-art technology, award-winning art classes, an engaging puppet club, and character-building weekly chapels. Students are involved with many extracurricular activities and receive many awards (academic, athletic, and other agricultural) each year. Our staff loves to hear about the achievements and discoveries of the students.
- Posted by Administrator - Sarah Faith
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.