Pepper Valley Learning Center
Tel: (619) 444-7770
- Our center was established in 1974. We have had the privilege of being a “home away from home” for many children over the years.
- Some of those children are now parents and they are entrusting their own families to our care.
- Carie, current owner/director, first joined the staff at Pepper Valley Learning Center in 1984.
- She is also a parent with two children, Justin and Aubrey, at Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- In November 2004, Carie and her husband Dave Allan along with Monica and Robert Powell established a partnership to purchase Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- We provide age-appropriate activities in the following areas art and crafts, music and movement, literature, science, cooking activities, reading and listening comprehension, printing, and simple math and science concepts.
- These exercises will help the children develop social skills and gross and fine motor skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.