Pepper Valley Learning Center
- Our center was established in 1974. We have had the privilege of being a “home away from home” for many children over the years.
- Some of those children are now parents and they are entrusting their own families to our care.
- Carie, current owner/director, first joined the staff at Pepper Valley Learning Center in 1984.
- She is also a parent with two children, Justin and Aubrey, at Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- In November 2004, Carie and her husband Dave Allan along with Monica and Robert Powell established a partnership to purchase Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- We provide age-appropriate activities in the following areas art and crafts, music and movement, literature, science, cooking activities, reading and listening comprehension, printing, and simple math and science concepts.
- These exercises will help the children develop social skills and gross and fine motor skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.