Pepper Valley Learning Center
Tel: (619) 444-7770
- Our center was established in 1974. We have had the privilege of being a “home away from home” for many children over the years.
- Some of those children are now parents and they are entrusting their own families to our care.
- Carie, current owner/director, first joined the staff at Pepper Valley Learning Center in 1984.
- She is also a parent with two children, Justin and Aubrey, at Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- In November 2004, Carie and her husband Dave Allan along with Monica and Robert Powell established a partnership to purchase Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- We provide age-appropriate activities in the following areas art and crafts, music and movement, literature, science, cooking activities, reading and listening comprehension, printing, and simple math and science concepts.
- These exercises will help the children develop social skills and gross and fine motor skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.