Pepper Valley Learning Center
- Our center was established in 1974. We have had the privilege of being a “home away from home” for many children over the years.
- Some of those children are now parents and they are entrusting their own families to our care.
- Carie, current owner/director, first joined the staff at Pepper Valley Learning Center in 1984.
- She is also a parent with two children, Justin and Aubrey, at Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- In November 2004, Carie and her husband Dave Allan along with Monica and Robert Powell established a partnership to purchase Pepper Valley Learning Center.
- We provide age-appropriate activities in the following areas art and crafts, music and movement, literature, science, cooking activities, reading and listening comprehension, printing, and simple math and science concepts.
- These exercises will help the children develop social skills and gross and fine motor skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.