- The Perris KinderCare staff is a team of dedicated, committed and passionate educators who look forward to spending their day providing the best environment for children to learn and develop.
- KinderCare does extensive background checks on all of our staff members to ensure not only your child's safety, but that we are hiring the best people in our community to serve our families.
- All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified and attend our Professional Development Days throughout the year.
- Please continue to read more below and learn about each of our staff members.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in the Perris KinderCare! We are passionate educators with a dedication to excellence and a commitment to serving our community. Our research-based curriculum fosters individual growth by providing plenty of opportunities for exploration and child-initiated choice. Our programs encourage your child's growth and development with early-learning experiences that build a strong foundation for cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills. We believe each child has unique talents and interests, and that all children need opportunities to be responsible, to make choices and to be treated with respect. Our teachers honor these differences by providing children with customized attention and activities that enable them to learn and grow at their own pace and in their own ways. We welcome all of the families in our community and work extensively with all state and county agencies, as well as the military for tuition assistance opportunities. We invite you to come and tour our center to see for yourself the passion and dedication of our team, and the program we are so proud of!
- Health and Safety is a priority to us! We have a full-time Security Guard, a secure keypad entrance, gated playgrounds and alarms at all perimeter exits. All of our staff members are certified in First Aid and CPR. Our Health & Safety Coordinator ensures that our center is prepared for emergencies through drills and training, and also supervises the daily cleaning routines to guarantee that our center is meeting KinderCare's high standards for cleanliness and safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 am to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Riverside County of Education, GAIN (CalWorks), Kids And Care, Grandparents Raising Grandchildren, First Five and Crystal Stairs, Department of Social Services
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Perris Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
745 N Perris Blvd
Perris, CA 92571
(951)657-7326 0.9 PK-9
- Perris Grades: 7-12 | 31 students
555 N Perris Blvd
Perris, CA 92571
(951)436-5200 1 7-12
- Perris Grades: 3-12 | 36 students
23115 Rider St
Perris, CA 92570
(951)238-6022 3.3 3-12
- Perris Grades: 2-6 | 10 students
23100 Betty Rd
Perris, CA 92570
(951)657-1025 3.8 2-6
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.