The teachers and staff at Phoenixville KinderCare are passionate and dedicated to the education and nurturing of all children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years and a total tenure of 91 years for all our staff.
That is almost 100 years of commitment to KinderCare. We are a highly qualified staff where the majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Associate's Degree, or Bachelor's Degree in early childhood or elementary education.
The Phoenixville KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing their education by attending biannual professional development trainings or by seeking additional trainings from college course to seminars in the education field.
The teachers here know at the end of the day, their love of learning and passion for teaching are what makes them successful and an impact in the lives of the children.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! At the Phoenixville KinderCare we have been providing high-quality care and programs to children six weeks to 12 years of age since 1991 when we first opened. Since 2002 our center has been running as a Nationally Accredited Program by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. We are also rated a 4 STAR center by Keystone STARS, which is an initiative program, set up by the Office of Childhood Development and Early Learning to improve, support, and recognize the continuous quality improvement efforts of early learning programs in Pennsylvania. Phoenixville KinderCare is an active part of our community we believe that serving our community benefits the children and the families within. We would love our family to meet your family! Please give us a call to schedule a tour today!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride and our top priority. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. We also have a fence surrounding all areas of the playground that are securely locked at all times. In addition to that, to gain access in to our building we have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. For all visitors, they must ring the doorbell to be greeted by one of our center staff. We also have a trained health and safety coordinator who routinely monitors all areas of care. She ensures that all staff are up to date on their CPR and First Aid certifications, and that the facility is maintaining are high standards for cleanliness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Chester County, Delaware County, accepts most programs including military
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Phoenixville KinderCare?
The application deadline for Phoenixville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Phoenixville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.