Holy Family School
Tel: (610) 933-7562
- Holy Family School, nestled in the borough of Phoenixville in Chester County, is a five parish regional elementary school, comprised of students from Holy Trinity, Sacred Heart, Saint Ann, Saint Joseph and Saint Mary of the Assumption parishes.
- Educating approximately 433 students in grades preschool-eight, it is the privilege and responsibility of the faculty of Holy Family School to support, sustain, and enliven the Gospel message as the students mature and prepare to worship, live and work in the broader community.
- Holy Family School is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and visionary Catholic educator who is a knowledgeable practicing person of faith with a thorough understanding of and commitment to the Catholic philosophy of education, including catechesis.
- The ideal candidate will assure that the all educational programs, services, and activities, draw their meaning from the school’s mission and further its purpose.
- The administration assures that academic accountability, fiscal integrity and related matters of oversight compliance are executed.
- The school leader organizes the work environment through effective scheduling to maximize learning and facilitate good teaching, provides opportunities for shared leadership and decision making, and communicates to all parties though a variety of means, including the school website.
- In consultation with all stakeholders, the administration of Holy Family School creates a dynamic school environment that supports frank, professional dialogue, values divergent thinking, encourages a lively sprit of collaboration, and plans responsibility for short and long term institutional goals.
- In addition, the successful candidate should be technologically-savvy and able to serve as a role model for faculty, staff and students as we craft a dramatically different learning atmosphere for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenixville Grades: PK-K | 69 students
1075 Egypt Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
(610) 935-3220 2.5 PK-K
- Berwyn Grades: PK-K | 19 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
(610) 644-4317 6.8 PK-K
- Collegeville Grades: NS-K | 100 students
500 Springhouse Drive
Collegeville, PA 19426
(610) 232-7939 3.2 NS-K
- Devon Grades: K | 21 students
524 Sugartown Rd
Devon, PA 19333
(610) 687-4999 7.8 K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.