Phyl's Academy Preparatory School
- Phyl's Academy Preparatory School's mission is to provide an education that shapes the growth of each child's creativity, knowledge, and character, so that he/she may become a productive citizen of the changing society in which we live.
- At Phyls Academy, we believe that a good education is one that shapes the growth of an individual's creativity, knowledge, and character.
- Our accredited curriculum is designed to recognize individual differences and foster the development of each student's intellect and personality.
- We strive to meet the needs of the whole child and encourage our students to explore, inquire, and to think critically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockbridge Grades: PK-5 | 22 students
3887 Walt Stephens Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(404)474-3384 2.3 PK-5
- Ellenwood Grades: PK-12 | 59 students
3800 Linecrest Rd
Ellenwood, GA 30294
(404)241-8200 8.8 PK-12
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.