Phyl's Academy Preparatory School
- Phyl's Academy Preparatory School's mission is to provide an education that shapes the growth of each child's creativity, knowledge, and character, so that he/she may become a productive citizen of the changing society in which we live.
- At Phyls Academy, we believe that a good education is one that shapes the growth of an individual's creativity, knowledge, and character.
- Our accredited curriculum is designed to recognize individual differences and foster the development of each student's intellect and personality.
- We strive to meet the needs of the whole child and encourage our students to explore, inquire, and to think critically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockbridge Grades: PK-5 | 22 students
3887 Walt Stephens Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(404) 474-3384 2.3 PK-5
- Ellenwood Grades: PK-12 | 45 students
3800 Linecrest Rd
Ellenwood, GA 30294
(404) 241-8200 8.8 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.