Phyl's Academy Preparatory School
- Phyl's Academy Preparatory School's mission is to provide an education that shapes the growth of each child's creativity, knowledge, and character, so that he/she may become a productive citizen of the changing society in which we live.
- At Phyls Academy, we believe that a good education is one that shapes the growth of an individual's creativity, knowledge, and character.
- Our accredited curriculum is designed to recognize individual differences and foster the development of each student's intellect and personality.
- We strive to meet the needs of the whole child and encourage our students to explore, inquire, and to think critically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockbridge Grades: PK-5 | 22 students
3887 Walt Stephens Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(404)474-3384 2.3 PK-5
- Ellenwood Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
3800 Linecrest Rd
Ellenwood, GA 30294
(404)241-8200 8.8 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.