Pinecrest Presbyterian Day School
Pinecrest Presbyterian Day School is not a daycare center. We are a school.
For over 50 years we have provided a loving, nurturing, stimulating and fun environment for children so that they can learn and grow.
We believe the best educational environment for children is one that provides a wide variety of experiences and different learning styles.
By providing the appropriate materials along with diverse experiences, we prepare your child for the years ahead.
We want each child's first taste of "school" to be positive and affirming.
The staff of Pinecrest Presbyterian Day School are well-educated, experienced and passionate about education.
Our school works with the Quality Counts Program of The Children's Trust.
We are accredited through APPLE as well as The Department of Children and Families.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 118 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 15 / rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jul. 15 / rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Ballet, Drama, Music, Science, Spanish, Sports
- Pinecrest Presbyterian Day School is well-respected and loved by hundreds of families whose children and grandchildren have been students here. Our students range from 17 months through 3 years old, 8:45 AM 1to 12:45 PM; 3 years through Kindergarten, 8:30 AM to 2:15 PM, and After-School Care for children ages four through 11 until 6 PM. We also offer Early Morning Care at 7:15 AM for our own children as well as elementary age children.
Endorse Pinecrest Presbyterian Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.