Our team of educators walk through the door each morning with a renewed energy and desire to love and educate children.
Collectively, our educators understand what it means to "have a good day at school" and do everything in their power to ensure that their children have just that.
While we each come from different schools of knowledge, and bring a variety of experiences to the table, our love and passion for teaching is what truly unites us together.
The phrase, "It takes a village to raise a child" is not only embraced here in Plainville, it's lived by daily.
We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at KinderCare in Plainville we consistently strive to not only meet the needs of our families, but also exceed those needs. We believe that each day we are provided opportunities to play a positive role in the life of a child, and we embrace that opportunity for the honor that it is. As team of early education specialists we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster children's development and encourage laughter. We believe that a whole child is a happy child.
- Our school prides itself in minting the highest level of efficiency in regards to health and safety. We proudly offer not one, but two coded door entrances which require families to know two different codes to enter certain portions of our school. Our school playground is completely fenced in and each developmental age group enjoys its own separate play space outdoors. Each member of our team is certified in both First Aid and CPR annually, and medications are administered with written physician/parental consent by certified trained administrators. The health and safety of our children is our utmost priority and we do all we can to ensure that we meet the highest level of accomplishment in this area.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- State Vouchers ChildCare Works Child Care Resources Center NACCRRA
Endorse Plainville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.