Primary Children's Medical Center School
- Primary Children's Medical Center School serves 41 students in grades 1-12.
- The student:teacher of Primary Children's Medical Center School is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Primary Children's Medical Center School also viewed these schools: Benjamin Franklin Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
825 N 300 W Suite 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
(801)466-4326 9.9 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.