Primrose School Of Copperfield
5.00 (1 review)
- The Primrose School of Copperfield is a quality private preschool.
- At Primrose Schools we offer more than a daycare experience.
- Through our exclusive Balanced Learning curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
- At our campus, we offer year round programs of full and part-time child care and preschool education programs for children from six weeks to twelve years of age.
- This includes early childhood education, after school child care, summer camps and full-day kindergarten.
- Our safe, secure environment will provide you with peace-of-mind, knowing that your child is safe, happy and growing everyday! We invite you to visit our school to experience the Primrose difference first-hand.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 87 students
15810 Longenbaugh Dr
Houston, TX 77095
(281)463-8886 0.4 PK-K
- Houston Grades: NS-1 | 28 students
Houston, TX 77095
(281)345-0960 1.1 NS-1
Primrose school is such a great learning environment for any parent that is in search for an awesome school. Both of my children attend this school and they love it. My daughter is in Private Pre Kindergarten and my son is in their EPS1 classroom and he's excited and love their circle time, songs, story time, and art. I would totally recommend this school. The staff, students, and teachers are loving, warm, and caring. Awesome job Primrose.
- Posted by Parent - mstan
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.