Primrose School Of Copperfield
5.00 (1 review)
- The Primrose School of Copperfield is a quality private preschool.
- At Primrose Schools we offer more than a daycare experience.
- Through our exclusive Balanced Learning curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
- At our campus, we offer year round programs of full and part-time child care and preschool education programs for children from six weeks to twelve years of age.
- This includes early childhood education, after school child care, summer camps and full-day kindergarten.
- Our safe, secure environment will provide you with peace-of-mind, knowing that your child is safe, happy and growing everyday! We invite you to visit our school to experience the Primrose difference first-hand.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 77 students
15810 Longenbaugh Dr
Houston, TX 77095
(281)463-8886 0.4 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-1 | 66 students
Houston, TX 77095
(281)345-0960 1.1 PK-1
Primrose school is such a great learning environment for any parent that is in search for an awesome school. Both of my children attend this school and they love it. My daughter is in Private Pre Kindergarten and my son is in their EPS1 classroom and he's excited and love their circle time, songs, story time, and art. I would totally recommend this school. The staff, students, and teachers are loving, warm, and caring. Awesome job Primrose.
- Posted by Parent - mstan
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.