Primrose School Of Copperfield
5.00 (1 review)
- The Primrose School of Copperfield is a quality private preschool.
- At Primrose Schools we offer more than a daycare experience.
- Through our exclusive Balanced Learning curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
- At our campus, we offer year round programs of full and part-time child care and preschool education programs for children from six weeks to twelve years of age.
- This includes early childhood education, after school child care, summer camps and full-day kindergarten.
- Our safe, secure environment will provide you with peace-of-mind, knowing that your child is safe, happy and growing everyday! We invite you to visit our school to experience the Primrose difference first-hand.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 87 students
15810 Longenbaugh Dr
Houston, TX 77095
(281)463-8886 0.4 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-1 | 28 students
Houston, TX 77095
(281)345-0960 1.1 PK-1
Primrose school is such a great learning environment for any parent that is in search for an awesome school. Both of my children attend this school and they love it. My daughter is in Private Pre Kindergarten and my son is in their EPS1 classroom and he's excited and love their circle time, songs, story time, and art. I would totally recommend this school. The staff, students, and teachers are loving, warm, and caring. Awesome job Primrose.
- Posted by Parent - mstan
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.