Primrose School Of Woodbury
We're excited to share information with you about the Primrose School of Woodbury!At Primrose, we provide The Right Foundation for Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts® ! Please browse through our website to discover why parents have trusted Primrose as The Leader in Educational Child Care® for more than 25 years.
You'll see how your child's day can be filled with learning and growing among new friends and caring teachers.
We are committed to continually improving every aspect of the care and education children receive in our schools.
Our Education Advisory Board is made up of leading early childhood experts who make recommendations for the continuous improvement of our education and training programs.
We use a national assessment instrument, the Bracken Assessment, at the Pre-K and Kindergarten levels to continually assess the effectiveness of our curriculum and delivery, and our children have consistently scored in the 90th percentile for the last four years.
All of this, and so much more has earned Primrose School of Woodbury “Best of Woodbury” 4 consecutive years and Preschool Educator of the Year 3 times.
Learn more about Primrose School of Woodbury's private Preschool, pre-Kindergarten, private Kindergarten, child care and infant care programs, call 651.731.5333 for a tour today.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 160 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,650
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Primrose parents rated their children above 90% in school readiness factors.
- The Bracken Assessment, a nationally-recognized assessment tool, shows Primrose students' mastery of school readiness concepts is about twice as high as their peers'.
- Primrose students show 1.3 times more yearly growth than their peers.
Enrichment activities include:
- Thumbs Up!® Physical Fitness
- Rhythm & Notes – Music Appreciation
- Foreign Language Instruction (Spanish)
- Noggin' Joggin – Memory and Reasoning
- Mud Pies – Ecology
- Helping Hands – Community Awareness
- Posies & Pollywogs/Way To Be! – Character Development
- Adopt-A-Grandparent – Elder Appreciation
- Life Skills – Safety and Health Education
Endorse Primrose School Of Woodbury. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.