Prince Of Peace School
- Prince of Peace School, an urban Catholic traditional and Montessori elementary school, provides a Catholic education for children of the parishes of Mother of God, St. Ann, St. John, and Sts. Boniface and James, as well as children not affiliated with these parishes.
- We serve a diverse community and we are dedicated to meeting the individual needs of our students in a safe and caring environment.
- Love of God and love of children empower us to develop the whole child through quality education, leadership opportunities, cultural and extra-curricular activities and service to others.
- Together, we create a foundation for a faith and value-centered future.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Grades: K-8 | 155 students
1840 Jefferson Avenue
Covington, KY 41014
(859) 261-5564 0.8 K-8
- Independence Grades: PK-12 | 280 students
11875 Taylor Mill Road
Independence, KY 41051
(859) 356-7990 11.6 PK-12
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 689-4303 10.7 PK-8
- Erlanger Grades: 1-12 | 28 students
30 Shorthill Lane
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859) 727-3469 5.9 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.