Railstop KinderCare Photo #2 - Our babies have so much fun playing with their toys in this soft and enriched area!
- Our teaching staff here at KinderCare Railstop are not only dedicated but also passionate teaching professionals. Our priority is to partner with families to bring out the best in their children. We go above and beyond to create positive and exciting classroom experiences that are sure to have your child running out the door every morning excited to come to school and learn!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our center is a warm community of teachers and parents that are dedicated to creating a strong foundation for the children that learn here everyday. Our center encourages growth through hands on activities and confidence builders. We believe that daily interaction and communication between teachers and parents is a key factor in helping every child to reach their full potential. Stop by and experience this unique environment first hand!
- Please remember: We are a PEANUT AND TREE NUT
FREE school. Please do not allow your child to bring in
any food item that contains these items. If you want to bring a
food item for your child to share with the class you must follow
*bring in all boxes that contain product name and ingredient list
*contains no peanuts or tree nuts
*may not be manufactured on equipment that also manufactures peanut and tree nut products
We have children that are highly allergic to these items and their safety is important to us!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Grades: NS-PK
43599 Golden Meadow Cir.
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703)729-9110 0.6 NS-PK
- Ashburn Grades: K-8 | 427 students
21370 St Theresa Ln
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703)729-3577 0.6 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.