Railstop KinderCare Photo #2 - Our lobby is warm and welcoming and our staff enjoy spending time together here during break times!
Railstop KinderCare Photo #3 - Our babies have so much fun playing with their toys in this soft and enriched area!
Our teaching staff here at KinderCare Railstop are not only dedicated but also passionate teaching professionals. Our priority is to partner with families to bring out the best in their children. We go above and beyond to create positive and exciting classroom experiences that are sure to have your child running out the door every morning excited to come to school and learn!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center is a warm community of teachers and parents that are dedicated to creating a strong foundation for the children that learn here everyday. Our center encourages growth through hands on activities and confidence builders. We believe that daily interaction and communication between teachers and parents is a key factor in helping every child to reach their full potential. Stop by and experience this unique environment first hand!
- Please remember: We are a PEANUT AND TREE NUT
FREE school. Please do not allow your child to bring in
any food item that contains these items. If you want to bring a
food item for your child to share with the class you must follow
*bring in all boxes that contain product name and ingredient list
*contains no peanuts or tree nuts
*may not be manufactured on equipment that also manufactures peanut and tree nut products
We have children that are highly allergic to these items and their safety is important to us!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Railstop KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.