Rancho Heritage School
5.00 (1 review)
- Rancho Heritage School is locally owned and operated. Teachers and management of RHS are committed to the children's welfare at all times.
- RHS teachers teach the highest quality curriculum to the children in a loving and supportive environment.
- RHS curriculum far exceeds the California standards. Various enrichment programs throughout the years maintain a challenging and exciting learning process for the children.
- Rancho Heritage School strongly believes that the first few years of a child’s life are very important.
- With that belief, we are committed to provide stimulating and exciting learning activities in our daily schedule in order to fully develop the intelligence of each child.
- We also believe that children are unique individuals and very smart.
- As educators, it is our moral responsibility to cherish every moment of the child’s learning and growth.
- It is our responsibility to assist and guide the children in these early stages of their development.
- It is our expectation that every child blossom into a caring loving and intelligent individual who love learning and love others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes everything food, snack, extended care|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Massie|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 0.7 PK-8
- Upland Grades: K-8 | 193 students
1530 North San Antonio Ave
Upland, CA 91786
(909)982-9919 3.7 K-8
My son has been attending RHS for over a year now. We really like the school as he has learned a lot and keeps impressing us every day. The school is very focused on education, which is very important to us. My 3 year old gets homework every week. I think it's good to get him used to it before he starts elementary school. Ms. Yasamin and Ms. Marlene are great teachers. They really care about the kids and treat them wonderfully. The reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the teacher turn over is relatively high and the school could use some sprucing up. Other than that, we really like RHS and recommend it to parents who want their children to not only have fun but learn a lot as well.
- Posted by Parent - solni
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.