St Peter & St Paul Catholic School
Tel: (909) 987-7908
- St. Peter & St. Paul Youth Ministry is part of Life Teen Family.
- Life Teen, Inc., is an international Catholic ministry that serves the Church and leads teens closer to Christ by providing resources and training that encourage vibrant Eucharistic celebrations and opportunities for teens to grow in their faith.
- The goal of our Life Teen Youth Ministry is to foster the total personal spiritual growth of each young person.
- Youth ministry seeks to draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and the work of the faith community.
- We are called to bring the teens Closer To Christ.
- We accomplish this goal through the following: education, service, worship and social events.
- All of the youth of St. Peter and St. Paul are members of our youth ministry. They have only to choose to be active.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Peter & St Paul Catholic School also viewed these schools: Alta Loma Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909) 989-2804 1.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.